2018下半年英语四级口语句式37:请求回信
商业信函用语
结束部分
结束段落 边总结信函,边向对方抛“球”,以便联系到下次行动。
●请求回函
如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。
We would appreciate an early reply. *比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。
我们期待着您满意的回答。
We look forward to your favorable reply. *也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。
我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。
Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。
Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.
回信请寄到上述地址。
Please write us at the above address.
●请多关照
我们希望您能……
We hope that you will...
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。
Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。
We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。
我们期待着您的……
We look forward to your...
我们确信我们的请求将……
We trust our request will... *trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。
●表明热情、诚意;要求合作
我们期待着当……的那一刻。
We are looking forward to the time when...
请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
Please do not hesitate to call us.
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。
We are always anxious to assist you in... *be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
We are always willing to assist you in...
如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. *在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *比上一句更为口语化。
本文地址:http://www.cetclub.com/cet4beikaoziliao/cet4kouyuziliao/2018-09-28/53174.html