2017年5月英语四级口语复习:道歉及其回答
●道歉
对不起。
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (对不起,我弄错了。)
That's all right. (没什么。)
Excuse me. *用于各种情况。如“对不起,您再说一遍”、“对不起……”。
啊!对不起。
Whoops, excuse me. *用于踩了别人的脚等场合。
Ouch! (唉哟!)
Whoops, excuse me. (啊!对不起。)
对不起,请原谅。
Excuse me. *用于一般的道歉。
I beg your pardon. *比较正式的说法。
Oh, sorry.
真的非常抱歉。
I'm awfully sorry.
那件事真对不起。
I'm sorry about that.
这是我的疏忽。
It's my fault. *直截了当地承认自己的错误并致歉的说法。
It's my fault. (这是我的疏忽。)
That's okay. Don't worry about it. (没关系,别太在意。)
I'm to blame. (全怪我。)
哎呀,我弄错了。
Oops. My mistake. *茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遗憾,对做错的事感到惊讶和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的语气。
Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真对不起。)
那事我觉得很抱歉。
I feel bad about it.
I wish it had never happened. *直译“我希望没有发生过那样的事”,即“那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!”
真抱歉,我不能来。
I'm sorry I couldn't come.
I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能来。)
That's all right. (没关系。)
前几天真是很抱歉。
I'm sorry about the other day.
Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)
I'm sorry about the other day. (前几天真是很抱歉。)
请您原谅我的失礼。
Please forgive my rudeness.
A) Please forgive my rudeness. (请您原谅我的失礼。)
B) I'll forgive you. (我原谅你。)*A更口语的说法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失礼了。)
我不知该怎样向您道歉。
I don't know how to apologize to you. *apologize to...“向……道歉”。
I can't express how sorry I am.
Words can't express how sorry I am.
I have no words to apologize to you.
我并没有那个意思。
I didn't mean that. *mean “打算说/做……”。
真对不起,给您添麻烦了。
I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真对不起,给您添麻烦了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
实在对不起,让您费心了。
I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (实在对不起,让您费心了。)
It was nothing. (这没什么。)
抱歉,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (对不起,我又来晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (对不起,我又迟到了。)
我希望……可是……
I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能来参加我的晚会吗?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)
●对道歉的回答
没事儿。/别放在心里!
That's all right. *有时连写成That's alright.
I'm sorry. (对不起。)
That's all right. (没事儿。/别放在心里!)
Don't worry about it.
Don't worry.
It's no big deal. (不是什么大不了的事。)
Never mind.
I forgot to bring your book. (我忘了把你的书带来了。)
Never mind. (不必在意。)
下次要多加小心。
Please be more careful next time.
本文地址:http://www.cetclub.com/cet4beikaoziliao/cet4kouyuziliao/2018-06-29/11731.html